Click The Below Icon To Subscribe

Monday, May 28, 2007

Sorryyyyyyyyy Was Busy

HI


I was busy with my work and was just thinking of how weak I am in time managment. I was just trying to run behind things which never existed and that was just a foolish attempt on my part. Right now this blog is being published when I am in The British Library here in bangalore. Off late I am finding facts which are quite relevant to my life which is filled with emotions and turbulences and is full of some quite yet sorrowfull yet beautiful expressions of life. Sometimes, I believe myself as a quite a good philosopher or possbily a good spiritualist, sometimes, I feel as If I have achieved nothing in this sphere of life and needs to achieve more from the point of view of a materialist as well as from the point of view of a spiritualist. The world is full of lot of things confussing me as to pick what and which suits me. i find that i have lot of habits as well as lot of qualities and I find myself confused as to which habit and qualities shouild i develop. The way I am filled with things just confuse myself as well as makes me wonder???????????????????????????????


Right now the only happening thing is that I got a good friend after a long time and for my happpiness it happened to be a girl as well with whom I can share my emotions. The turbulences that it create and everthing.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


continuing with the onward march towards the infinity

Rakesh Ramachandran

No comments:

Post a Comment