Click The Below Icon To Subscribe

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Hacking

Today was spend with trying to learn the art of hacking and unfortunately my laptop supports only windows and does not support
windows. So now planning to install ubuntu operating system and try to do a kind of ethical hacking for the wireless networks
available in my area.

The new vostro 1310 is an amazing portable laptop. I do like 320 HDD that I have received. The screen is apt for normal workflow.
With 4GB ram and 2.5Ghz processor with 6MB cache performance does not seems to be an issue.
Its working amazing smooth with XPand I need to check how its going to work with vista, the dreaded moronic
operating system ever people encountered. So I was thinking of just skip installing vista and install windows 7 which
seems to much better than vista.

No comments:

Post a Comment